Return to Special Reports Archive
A NHNE Special Report:
Gordon-Michael Scallion's Predictions For 1995
Thursday, January 5, 1995
By David Sunfellow
© Copyright 1995 By NewHeavenNewEarth
Published By NewHeavenNewEarth / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to pass this NHNE Special Report on to as many people as you like. If you do share this NHNE Special Report with others, we ask that you reproduce it in its entirety (including all credits, copyright notices and addresses), not alter its contents in any way, and pass it on to others free of charge.
"I believe that 1995 will be the most dynamic year of this century, perhaps this millennium. Not in the fact that Earth changes will accelerate this year, but more importantly, as part of these changes, we as spiritual beings are about to take a quantum leap in awareness."
Gordon-Michael Scallion, From the January 1995 issue of THE EARTH CHANGES REPORT
Gordon-Michael Scallion's Predictions For 1995 (& Beyond)
By David Sunfellow
In December of every year, Gordon-Michael Scallion receives his predictions for the coming year and then publishes them in his EARTH CHANGES REPORT newsletter. This year his January issue contains some 59 major predictions. Along with predicting a string of major earthquakes and natural disasters, Scallion also predicts a series of other remarkable events. Chief among these other events is the discovery of an advanced ancient civilization, complete with artifacts and the remains of three perfectly preserved people.
The January issue of THE EARTH CHANGES REPORT also contains an interesting description of how Scallion claims to receive his visions of the future.
"Visions come to me in a random fashion. If a vision repeats itself, I attempt to gain greater insight through meditation. For me, meditation begins with a prayer followed by my mentally focusing on the flickering of a candle. As I drift into a heightened state of awareness, I reach a point where the light becomes bright and fills my inner screen. At this point I seem to split into two consciousnesses. One part of me is aware--the observer. The other part is a presenter of information and ideas--the teacher. The teacher directs visions and sometimes even comments with one or two short sentences. I have, at times, been able to have a dialogue with my intuitive counterpart... the observer and teacher are not separate personalities. They are part of the whole of me, perhaps best described as aspects."
So what are the events Scallion is predicting for 1995 and beyond. What follows is a summary of some of the predictions that appear in the January issue of THE EARTH CHANGES REPORT:
- 1995 will be remembered as the year when civilization changed; when consciousness shifted and we became aware of who we really are.
- Unusual phenomena will increase worldwide, including sightings of Mother Mary and angels in over 100 countries.
- UFO sightings will increase and pictures of alien space crafts will be broadcast LIVE on national television.
- Three new plagues, all affecting the immune system, will appear the world.
- Sometime in 1995 through 1997 a Chernobyl type event will occur in the Unites States. This disaster, which will occur somewhere east of the Rockies, will start a movement to shut down other nuclear plants.
- Acid rain will create major problems globally, especially in water systems.
- There will be more tornadoes and cyclones in 1995 than there was in 1994 .
- The average magnitudes of earthquakes will increase worldwide.
- Hollywood Studios will begin to move to the Southwest, including Colorado and New Mexico. When the next major Los Angeles earthquake occurs, most of the film industry will leave California.
- In 1995-1996 a series of super-mega earthquakes will hit the Ring of Fire area. These earthquakes will be caused by the slippage of an unknown secondary tectonic plate system that lies hundreds of miles below the currently known tectonic plate system.
- The Palm Springs area of Southern California will be hit by a 9.0 earthquake (plus or minus .5).
- Sonoma County and the bay areas of Northern California will be hit by a 8.5 earthquake (plus or minus .3).
- A 7.5 earthquake (plus or minus .5) will strike 75 miles southwest of Mt. Rainier in Washington State.
- A 7.2 earthquake (plus or minus .3) will strike the Portland, Oregon area.
- Southwest Nevada will be hit by a 6.7 earthquake (plus or minus .5).
- A 7.0 earthquake (plus or minus .5) will strike in Colorado, west of the Rockies.
- A 9.0 earthquake (plus of minus .5) will hit the New Madrid Fault sometime in 1995-1996.
- A 8.5 (plus or minus .5) earthquake will strike and unleash tidal waves in excess of 100 feet in the Indian Ocean area.
- The Mexico City region will experience an 8.0 earthquake (plus or minus .5).
- Mt. Popocatepetl will erupt in Mexico.
- Three volcanoes will erupt in Japan.
- Thanks in part to the eruption of twelve volcanoes worldwide, volcanic ash fall-out will encompass the entire planet in 1995-1997 with a minimum of 30% coverage. The reduction of light and sunlight will decrease global temperatures (a minimum of a half degree in 1995-1996) and cause physical and emotional problems worldwide.
- Political upheavals will begin in the United States. The current presidency will not survive.
- The political changes that will take place in 1995 in America will help produce economic decline and set the stage for secession of certain states from the Union. Texas and/or Utah will lead the secession, which will begin sometime in 1995 through 1997. Thirteen states in all will eventually secede.
- 1995 through 1997 will be seen as the beginning stages of Armageddon.
- War will spread in Europe and a Holy War will begin in the Middle East. Scallion continues to predict that Turkey will play a significant role in starting this Holy War.
- And finally, Scallion predicts archeological discoveries will prove advanced human civilizations existed 12,000 years ago on our planet. Discoveries will be made in China, the Yucatan, and Egypt. The Egyptian discoveries will be especially startling.
In the same section of the January newsletter where Scallion described how he receives visions, Scallion described a dramatic vision involving ancient Egypt. In the vision, Scallion claims he found himself at the Giza Plateau during the period of its construction. The Sphinx was present, but different than it is today. It was larger, wore a crown and a large statue of a non-Egyptian man stood on a platform between the front paws of the Sphinx. There were three separate entrances into the Sphinx: One on each of its front paws about half way up and a large entrance just below the human figure. The region was tropical with beautiful gardens and exquisitely dressed people. At the end of the vision, Scallion claims the teacher part of himself spoke to him saying, "Go to Egypt in January, something wonderful is going to happen... Your role to warn people is being fulfilled, you now must help to prepare them for the great awakening."
So what, exactly, is Scallion expecting to be discovered this year in Egypt? The discovery of no less than 12 BUILDINGS, "containing art, musical instruments, records of their history, prophecies, medical instruments, their tenants, machinery and the ancient, perfectly preserved remains of three people." Scallion believes he is being prompted to go to Egypt "to receive intuitive information" about this discovery. "I believe it will be the greatest of all discoveries, a record of who we really are, where we came from, what happened to our ancestors, and most importantly, prophecies left for us over 12,000 years ago, to be discovered exactly at this time--1995."
According to Scallion, once the discovery has been made it will take years before the scientific community releases translations of the texts to the general public. He predicts that political and religious elements will be a part of the withholding of this information. He adds that people can still have access to this information. "The same visions that show Earth changes can also show what the messages of the tablets, scrolls and talking disks are."
How likely are Scallion's Egyptian predictions to come true? It's hard to tell. Scallion is, however, in relatively good company. Edgar Cayce, and other credible psychic sources have long predicted that an ancient, highly advanced human civilization, preceded our own. Like Scallion, Cayce and others have also predicted that a significant portion of the records of this ancient civilization (Atlantis) would be discovered near the Sphinx. If Scallion is right, then the legendary tales of Atlantis will finally be vindicated and the world will be radically changed. If, on the other hand, Scallion is wrong--if nothing is found in Egypt this year (or in future years), then Scallion's credibility will be seriously shaken.
We'll keep you posted.
Return to Special Reports Archive